Guild Wars 2

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions GAME Guild Wars 2

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Drahcir 3 years ago.

Guild Wars 2

• Epsilon V. 2.5
    Participant

With GW2 going free-to-play recently, I decided to finally check it out….

DEAR GOD I CAN’T STOP. I am in LOVE with this game! The gameplay is great, the events add some spice to regular adventuring, and the main game is 100% FREE with 10% of the F2P restrictions of far worse games. I am most certainly going to be buying the new expansion, Heart of Thorns, when I can.

I just recently got my first character to level 80, and to my knowledge there is no Toy Army guild. If I were to create one, would anyone be interested in joining me in exploring the vast land of Tyria? If we get enough people, we can start holding events. Things like laying siege to the many enemy mob strongholds and doing dungeon runs; or we could just all gather on one map and wreak absolute havoc and slaughter our foes!

….I mean…have fun! Yes! Lots of fun! Fun and PIES!

I’ll be making a guild anyway, actually. There’s lots of potential recruits out there!

Epsilon out!

• Silent Addle
    Participant

I am in the middle of downloading GW2.

When I say “in the middle” I mean, it’s restarted on me three times, so I’ll wait til my net speeds increase later this week.

I’m happy to sign up for a Toy Soldier group on there, but I should warn anyone who might want to play, I play MMO’s like I play anything else, solo and grouchy.

It may be weird that I am out to play an MMO, but I loved the GW games, I got pretty far in the previous titles without having more than the occasional team-up with friends, and I plan to do the same now.

So I will happily take part in a Guild, but I’m not gonna be one for Raiding or any other such activities.

• Epsilon V. 2.5
    Participant

Don’t fret, Addle, I’m the same way. I’ve been playing MMOs for years and years, and not once have I ever joined a guild, and I have rarely teamed up with anyone. There won’t be any pressure to do any group things, being a goof in the guild chat will be enough!

• Silent Addle
    Participant

Then I am in!

Consider me a founding member of the Guild of Imperial Toy Soldiers (GitS for short), or something.

As of next week… That is.

• Epsilon V. 2.5
    Participant

I simply named the guild Army of Toy Soldiers, and our tag is ATOS. Would’ve made it “TOY”, buuuuuuut that opens up the floodgates of many naughty jokes, lol.

• Drahcir
    Participant

Hey, I still have free guild slots. Add me to the guild! Character name is Drahcir Fire Storm.
    My home is on the server: Piken Square. Kinda the unofficial RP server.

I’ve been playing this game since launch, Anet… made some bad choices when it comes to the expansion, it’s good… But it’s not something to write home about. But if they show anything, it’s that they learn (slowly but surely)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.