Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

German Divisions? Anyone?

Kromina Sofya Art

Home Forums General Discussions German Divisions? Anyone?

• This topic is empty.

German Divisions? Anyone?

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

Since I was looking for it, none of the really nice people I chatted with on here could tell me and Google only answered with one quite old website/forum (last post years ago) I was wondering if anyone of you is German – or even better: From Franconia or Bavaria – and if any active divisions around here exist. It’s not that I couldn’t have fun on my own, but the more the better I guess :D So if there’s anybody around here from my area I would be pleased to make your acquaintance!

Btw, I hope this is the right place for a topic like this, otherwise feel free to move it!

Greetings,
      Lt. Sophie :)

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

Hello Lt. Sophie

I’m afraid that the main countries in tsu are the USA and England but in sure there are people from german here, we have people in the Netherlands if that helps a little bit.

If you can’t find anyone theres nothing stoping you setting up a German division with your friends and with their help slowly recruit more members. You could always start at a anime or comic convention, that’s how we get the majority of our members.

Sorry I couldn’t help properly but I wish you the best of luck in your search

All the best

Lieutenant JDUK :mrgreen:

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

At first, thanks for your answer :D

Unfortunately I’m living in south-east Germany, so the Netherlands are pretty far away (nevertheless I see no reason not to do something together some time).
      Of course, starting my own division is a possibility that crossed my mind, but I wanted to be sure that there’s no other division around. So far I already began to like the thought of starting my own one although this means a lot of work – but a lot of fun as well. I didn’t look for recruits yet, but I will do so anyways, wether there’s a division or not, and I’m already working on flyers in German ;)

Well, let’s see where this goes :D

Greetings,
      Lt. Sophie

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

Brilliant it sounds like your being really giving 110%

I cant wait to see your flyers, I love good designs :)

I hope this helps, I’ve asked the TSU through the facebook page, if you join there you will receive more responsive feed back.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/178298705548761/440719572640005/?comment_id=440722325973063&notif_t=group_comment

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

Thank you very much, I’ll try it. I already sent the flyers to Sgt. Dutch so you’ll be able to see them online soon. ;)

Edit: They don’t look much different from the already existing flyers though. ;)

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

It’s nearly 5 days now since I opened this Thread, and now that I actually found nobody from my area, I decided to take matters into my own hands and start a division. Flyers are ordered and will arrive next week, so I can start with some German propaganda.
      And this Thread can now be closed.

• Commander Radar
      Participant

Viel Gluck!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.