Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

General Riff Raff (Just for the banter)

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions PATF General Riff Raff (Just for the banter)

• This topic is empty.

General Riff Raff (Just for the banter)

• Commander Radar
      Participant

Salutations all, I’m the new division leader for PATF and would first like to welcome everyone.
      As you know it’s our job to inform and aid any who need it. Now this is all well and good but can be quite tricky as to how we should go about this. Many people who might need our help will often be the ones too nervous to ask, or the ones who don’t know who to ask anyway. I would like to hear ways we could get around this, a forum for general help, a new piece of propaganda for all soldiers to download which offers basic guidance and tips, or maybe something different entirely. I want to hear what all you have to say and have no doubt that your ideas, much like your imaginations, will be limitless.. Just remember not to keep them all to yourselves. ;)

• The Disgraced Dark
      Participant

Congrats on the new position!

• Congrats, oh New Fearless Leader! This has been an issue of mine for a long time now. It seems there are problems in redundancy, relating to Prop threads. I wanted to perhaps ask for all propaganda to be more centrally located.

• Commander Radar
      Participant

What do you mean by centrally located? Like a more accessible forum topic or something like that?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.