Author Posts

03/09/2016 at 04:14

Salutations fellow soldiers!

I am currently working as a games developer and was wondering if anyone was interested in helping out with a project? either as a programmer or as an ideas mill?

Also, i would love to feature the TSU in my games (with permission of course.)

Cheers!

Sgt. Feegle

03/09/2016 at 05:14

Hmmm, tell me more….What level/direction/platform/genre were you thinking off?

03/09/2016 at 17:42

Always happy to throw out ideas as needed. As Dermut asked, what’s the gig?

04/09/2016 at 05:25

I’d love to help you with ideas.

05/09/2016 at 11:22

We could all help out with ideas, I guess the big question everybody has now: What’s the project about? :D

If you want to use TSU in your games, contact Sergeant Dutch about legal matters and the usage of our name, logo, etc. Besides that, I’ll wish you all the luck, patience and enthusiasm you’ll need to make this happen. :-)

05/09/2016 at 19:58

We have writers, musicians and artists, many of whom are happy to assist in a wide variety of projects.

We even a few users with some small experience of game development dotted around if you need people to bounce technical ideas around with.

And of course, many of us would be willing to assist with testing.

As LtSophie says however, once you have your ideas collated contact Sgt Dutch through either the site PM or email (he’s always in TSU Chat, but not always present so not always available for immediate replies), he’ll probably ask a couple of questions but I am sure he’ll be agreeable.

But otherwise, good luck!

08/09/2016 at 14:30

If you need any music, send me a PM.

08/09/2016 at 16:55

Well, it’s all brainstorming at the moment, so any and all ideas are welcome. What i will be doing is:

Using Unreal, Unity or Lumberjack engine

Have a strong story based game

Toy Soldiers as a theme 

Collab. effort.

I’d like to have a online discussion soon if you lot are interested? I’ll arrange it for after my trip to London so watch this space! (Probably 20-26th Sep)

Sgt. Feegle out!

01/11/2016 at 19:43

Ok chaps, sorry for the delay in the reply.

I will be wanting to run a session soon to discuss ideas so if you lot are still interested in helping out or have ideas, watch this space!!

Sgt. Feegle out!

20/11/2016 at 18:32

If you wanna discuss this in a group, I’d probably advise you to use some sort of chat or messenger software. We do have our own TSU Discord server (click here), for example, where you can meet a whole lot of the bunch (especially the most active ones) on a daily base.

Of course there is still IRC, and some people also have Skype.

I am certain you will get a lot more feedback if you don’t run the discussion and brainstorming on here, where it can take ages for people to respond. :-)

26/01/2018 at 00:54

Has there been any update on this project? It’s been just over a year since anything has been posted in this thread.