Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

Fans of Tesla and Science in general the time has COME

Home Forums General Discussions Fans of Tesla and Science in general the time has COME

• This topic is empty.

Fans of Tesla and Science in general the time has COME

• The Architect
      Participant

I am running a new fundraiser to upgrade the system I used to produce the 1 hour Temporal Reserve note, that features Nikola Tesla!

so this means you have a second chance to get your hands on a Tesla!
      http://igg.me/at/temporalreservecomp/x/1065580

also you can follow what is going on, and contact me to work out details to use this tool (the Temporal reserve notes) to help fund scientific endeavors, ecological restoration projects (organic farming falls under this) or disaster relief and preparation. That is what it is for.

https://www.facebook.com/temporalreserve

if you do not use facebook you can have one of the other soldiers contact me, or use the contact page on http://www.borgsteamfactory.com/contact.html to get in touch with me directly.

additionally Borg Steam Factory will be accepting Temporal reserve notes for payment on all labor in products made, as well as a lot of the supplies used in making them :)

given time, I expect more businesses and individuals to start accepting them as the system is much harder to counter to produce a counterfeit or to manipulate the way banks and the like do, to make profits with out investing a single drop of sweat into things :(

Tesla bill front!

Tesla bill back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ICw1444X3c

• Lady Tesla
      Participant

I’ve always admired Nikola Tesla and his ideas.  This is a very cool concept!

• Capitaine Moustache
      Participant

Cool project, and original :) Make me thinks to other alternative currency, namely bitcoins

• The Architect
      Participant

Just realize that bitcoins can be counterfeited too. this system I have put together is about the only one I know of that can not be counterfeited, and would benefit certificates of authenticity too for props and such. The system essentially allows a pair of computers to interface the way a person and a computer interface if they have a scanner between them. (you put something on the scanner and the computer can now see the thing on the scanner, the computer puts something on a screen and now you can see the thing.) except this uses webcams and screens to speed up the process along with conversion software :) so this makes it possible for a computer that is connected to the net,  to interact with a computer that is offline. This makes the offline computer completely unhackable, other than showing up in person and busting in to get on the computer directly. That will be addressed as well though with UPS backups that reside inside the computer so that tampering with the case or disconnecting it from power will erase the data inside. with out a ping from it a remote set of systems assumes the lack of ping means the system is compromised and they randomly select a machine to go online and start the process of redirecting all verification traffic. There is more, once I have everything physically ironed out I will prepare a document on how to set this up for other local and community currencies to start using and hopefully we can network them allowing transfer from one to the other with out using a central bank currency as a bridge.

• Capitaine Moustache
      Participant

A famous hacker whose name I have forgotten once said that the only way for a computer not to be hacked was that it stays alone in a room, disconnected from anything and switched off.

Refering to social engineering and such technics, another famous hacker said: “I’ll always find someone to get in the room, switch on the computer and connect it”.

This is just an illustration to shows that I don’t think your system is the best security ever conceivable. Furthermore, I even think that the bitcoins system is more secure than your centralized solution. But anyway, nice project and I’m looking forward to see what it becomes !

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Good luck Architect. I’ll be sure to help share this out onto the social networks.

• The Architect
      Participant

if you think bitcoin is more secure I think you need to actually read the wiki on myths about bitcoin

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Myths

(see the section about half way down titled:

Anyone with enough computing power can take over the network)

• The Architect
      Participant

Thank you Sgt. Dutch :)

• Capitaine Moustache
      Participant

Already read this, for me it’s more a theoretical problem than a real one. The bigger the system grows, the harder it’ll be for someone to have enough computing power.

Furthermore, your system consist of a central authority which is – you claim – flawless. How do you ensure that you remain this central point of authority ? Let’s just falsificate some certificates and set up another server and everything is routed elsewhere, corrupting the whole system. And anyone can do that, which enough computing power.

Not speaking about the security problem as I think both system may be satisfiable regarding to our needs (and anyway more secure than actual solutions), I think the idea of a central authority is not as good as it may seem, or at least you should try to have a redundant system with multiple access points, compared to the DNS root servers.

Don’t think I belittle your project, I admire what you’re doing but I’m just asking some question and thinking a bit about it.

• The Architect
      Participant

no worry and yes a redundant system is definitely in the works, so that if the one I am setting up is compromised a redundant system will randomly take control and run things from the new location. It definitely needs work, just as bitcoin does. But I hope to overcome this shortly by just making the units actually valuable individually in a manner that will change everything in the money world period. I can not really openly talk about it though until things are ironed out and a solid method of disbursing the information is solidly established in the event of a personal failure, on my part. But trust me you are going to be quite amazed I think.

• Capitaine Moustache
      Participant

Okay, I keep following the subject then, you’ve got my interest :)

• The Architect
      Participant

only 56 hours left!

(yes there is so little time left that they are showing the time left in hours not days now)

last time people came to me after it was over complaining that they waited to long, don’t let that happen to you!

• The Architect
      Participant

last 12 hours of this. and they are on hand and ready to ship. Please help spread the word!

Viewing 12 reply threads

The forum ‘General Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.