Efteling Invasion summer 2016

Home Forums Missions Efteling Invasion summer 2016

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Orbital Sciences Director Gonzo, YJ 3 years ago.

Efteling Invasion summer 2016

• Hi everyone! Plans are being made to once again visit the most awesome theme park of the Nethelands: The Efteling. It’s a magical place where fairy tales come to life in beautifully made attractions, exciting rides and they even have their own magical forest!

I’ve got my hands on some 10 euro discount tickets which I can to use to buy the actual park tickets before the 5th of June. So before that date I’ll have to have the names of people joining in and their payment for the ticket which is normally €36,50 but with discount will be €26,50. I myself have 3 of these discount tickets but my housemate Sokamin has about another 10.

I don’t have a specific date picked yet to visit the Efteling but that could be decided when we know how many people want to join in, and if people are coming from other countries to join in as well, we’ll pick a date beneficial to all.

Who’s in?

• Engineer Airhead
    Keymaster

I would go for all the yes!

• Anyone else coming along? I need to get the discounted tickets before the 5th of June

• Delina
    Participant

Well if the monkey is going I should go too right?

Sure, let’s have some fun!

• I’m going to buy the tickets this Saturday, June 4th. So last chance to join for €10,- discount on entry ticket.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.