Dordt in Stoom (1, 2 and 3 June, NL)

Home Forums Missions Dordt in Stoom (1, 2 and 3 June, NL)

• This topic is empty.

Dordt in Stoom (1, 2 and 3 June, NL)

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

On 1,2 and 3 June, there is DordtInSteam.
      In 2012, the largest steam power event in Europe will be held for the fiftteenth time in Dordrecht (the Netherlands). Organisers expect 250,000 visitors at this steam celebration. Admission to

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Just a few more days to go and things have gotten quiet after the flurry (I said FLURRY not FURRY) of activity from which this has grown. I just hope not to be standing on the trainstation looking out over a deserted platform (well, deserted of fellow soldiers, that is). Either way, Dordt, here I come.

#Having a good time by yourself is fun, with others it’s FUN!#

• Drahcir
      Participant

Do we have a time to meet up?

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

I hope so. Still planning on being there.
      I’ll be arriving on the 2nd, somewhere in the morning.
      Not quite sure when exactly, I may be able to catch a ride but I’ll hear that tomorrow.

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

@lucasliska Allright, got my ride. I will be arriving around half past 11 at the trainstation, hope to see you there. If by some happenstance your not able to make it at that particular time, please let me know where to go to meet up with you guys. See you tomorrow!

To the Eurotopian Playland… of steam.

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Now a week later, I stil haven’t quite recovered from my sleep deprevation, but I wouldn’t have want to miss it for the world. Liska showed me all the sights and was patient enough to let me indulge in rifeling sprees through antique stores and all in all the perfect host. Thanks mate. Pitty we weren’t able to meet up with Hekkers though.

Liska and Myself Saluting near a cannon.
      Some UN vehicle that were parked near one of the sites.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.