Step Three: Locate prime recruiting locations

Phase Two

Step One: Set up recruiting station/s

Step Two: Begin distributing Propaganda

Step Three: Get (minimum) three new recruits signed up onto TSU

Phase Three

Step One: Create Illinois Division

Step Two: Expand and continue recruitment

• Please if you are in IL and want to join a division post in this thread.

• pigchickencow
      Participant

I am posting on behalf of the Grim Reaper’s Volunteer Army and the Serial Killer Collective to say that we will contribute forces to the cause

• Awesome, we shall cause lots of fun debauchery.

• Check out our potential Division Patch.

• pigchickencow
      Participant

That’s cool

• So if you are a Toy Soldier in Chicagoland, come to

Linconwood Town Center located at:

3333 W Touhy Ave, Lincolnwood, IL 60712

Come today December 24th between the hours of 9am and 7pm and get in the holiday spirit by doing some charity work by wrapping gifts for donations to Expanding Lives. Come in your uniform so it can be a true TS event. I’ll take pictures to post here.

• gamergirl244
      Participant

Sorry I wasn’t able to come. I’ll try and be at the next meet up. And I am totally interested in helping for a division.

• Yay another interested soldier.

• Silent Addle
      Participant

This was a decent idea Kit, but my suggestion is if you plan to do something like this, generally give at least a weeks notice and definitely give more when around Christmas (or other busy times of year).

Additionally make a post to FB about those plans, you’ll find you might get more soldiers who are inactive on the forums, to take note when you do things like this.

• Anonymous

I can’t wait until this division goes live!  We’ve needed a Chicago division for years!mrgreen

• @Silent Addle said:
      This was a decent idea Kit, but my suggestion is if you plan to do something like this, generally give at least a weeks notice and definitely give more when around Christmas (or other busy times of year).

Additionally make a post to FB about those plans, you’ll find you might get more soldiers who are inactive on the forums, to take note when you do things like this.  

Thanks for the advise, I just kinda thought of posting it last minute. But in the future I am totally gonna give advanced notice.

• @Sgt. Voltor YJ said:
      I can’t wait until this division goes live!  We’ve needed a Chicago division for years!mrgreen  

It’s gonna happen, I’m gonna see about placing an order for the patch to get embroidered.

• We are going to have a recruitment drive on January 19th 2017 at 3:30pm the location is as follows:

Niles West High School 5701 Oakton St, Skokie, IL 60077

We will be meeting in the school parking lot in our uniforms. I will be bring mind control cookies and Sgt. Voltor will be bringing shirts to hand out. If others are interested in bringing stuff or coming with, let us know so we can inform our contact on the inside as to how many of us to be expecting.

• gamergirl244
      Participant

I’ll try and make it. I still have to make my uniform.

• JohnUnleashed
      Participant

No uniform, but you know I’m in Greater Chicagoland ;)

• @JohnUnleashed said:
      No uniform, but you know I’m in Greater Chicagoland ;)  

Glad to see you finally posted Johnny. Keep it up and we will help you with your uniform. Go head over to the Official Uniform thread to get the mind juices flowing for what you want your uniform to be.

• Patches are being made as I type, should arrive within 2 weeks. Here is the patch proof. Also I have some yellow cloth that we can use for armbands if anybody wants one, let me know and I’ll attach Velcro to them. And get some safety pins.

I think I fixed it.

• Silent Addle
      Participant

The image appears to be embedded in an email and as such we can’t view it.

You need to use something like imgur to host images for forums.

• gamergirl244
      Participant

It looks great, can’t wait to wear in on my arm

• Patches are in the mail, should be here within a week.

• Welcome new Chicago members.

• OreoNinja
      Participant

Hello Mission Forum!

• Welcome OrioNinja, Remind the Sci-Fi club to be active on the forum or Discord or the FB page and in a month we will have a full fledged Division. And I’ll set it up so we can March in some parades and have fun doing awesome events. Even some volunteer work maybe.

• Also March 4th is Toy Soldier Day, so I was thinking we plan a invasion of the Loop, and spend a fun day downtown.

• OreoNinja
      Participant

@Kit yea that’d be cool, the L kinda triggers me but if I’m with you guys ill be fine. Also, I plan on making this a club at my school to help collect new members. I also have friends in Evanston so we could go there one day. I will try to get Mr. Weatherington as a sponser, he is a very chill dude and might like to see how this works. It’s still kinda hard to explain since I literally just became a member today. When I told my mom she thought it was a cult, the bad kind. It’s okay now though as long as we do good here. I want to do lots of things to help people in need. Whether that’s charity donations through fundraising, recruiting new members into the army, or just helping people around the Chicagoland area.

• Yes, totally, get all the members. A good way to explain what this is, is by comparing it to the Royal Order of the Moose or the Elk Heads. Its a club with a variety of activities geared towards the creatives. Also, take a gander over to the Official Uniform thread as well as the Uniform Page to help get the creative juices flowing for creating your own personalized uniform.

• We will be getting officially recognized as a division within the next week. Congrats all on helping make it happen.

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Congratulations Chicago’ians. Your new division thread can be found here.

This thread will now be locked.

Viewing 29 reply threads

The topic ‘Division #312 Greater Chicagoland’ is closed to new replies.