Disneyland Invasion VII: Sold for 4 Billion Dollars- MA...

Home Forums Missions Disneyland Invasion VII: Sold for 4 Billion Dollars- MARCH 2, 2013

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Toy Soldier Sandman aka DJ Sandman 6 years ago.

Disneyland Invasion VII: Sold for 4 Billion Dollars- MARCH 2, 2013

• Professor Falconer
    Participant

We are just a few months away from the seventh Disneyland Invasion, and this time it’s being co-hosted by me, Professor Falconer, and the mastermind of the past two Disneyland invasions, Janey Blaze!

When: Saturday, March 2nd, 2013
    Time: 12:00pm
    Where: Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Calif.

Meet-ups are as follows:

10:00am: The Toy Soldier Breakfast Club! There will be a special Disney Trivia game with some awesome prizes! FACEBOOK RSVP PAGE
    (RSVP is MANDATORY for the breakfast meet-up. If your name isn’t on the list, you will not be seated with the rest of the Toy Soldiers, no exceptions.)

12:00pm: Meetup in Downtown Disney (specific location to be determined)

NOTE: For those unable to enter Disneyland, you’re more than welcome to spend the day enjoying Downtown Disney, which has all sorts of shops, restaurants, and entertainment that lasts through the entire day!

From here, the Toy Soldier Disneyland Invasion officially begins!

2:00pm: Sleeping Beauty Castle meet up/Group Photo! In the (near) center of all of Disneyland we will gather for a very special group photo.

3:00pm: Toy Soldiers of the Caribbean!

(About this time, it may be wise to pick up the Fast Pass for Star Tours II: The Adventure Continues and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters)

7:00pm: Toy Soldiers in the Utopian Tomorrow! We start at Star Tours II: The Adventure Continues and see which Toy Soldier is the Rebel Spy! Afterward, we’ll trek over to Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, where the highest-scoring Space Ranger gets bragging rights for the year! Then to relax, we’ll kick up our heels and enjoy a showing of Captain EO!

10:00pm: The Great Train Invasion! Join us at Main Street Station as we embark on an around-the-park tour of Disneyland to cap off our invasion. Just remember, don’t yell at the dinosaurs!

Contests:

1) Cast Member Salute: See if you can get a cast member to give the Toy Solider salute in a photo. Bonus points if it’s a character!

2) The Rebel Spy: Are you the one that the Empire is trying to find? Join us for the Toy Soldier invasion of Star Tours II and if you’re selected, you can receive a free souvenir to commemorate your devotion to the Republic! (Sith need not apply)

3) Pin Trading: Interested in a fun contest involving Disney’s addictive pin trading? Meet up with Professor Falconer in Downtown Disney during the 12:00pm meet-up with $5 and learn more!

Stay tuned for updates on these activities!

Lodging:
    (TBA)

Travel Arrangements:
    (TBA)

Point of Contact:
    Twitter: (TBA)
    Official Facebook Page: Here!

Official Toy Soldier Rules and Regulations for the Disneyland Invasion

– The Disneyland Invasion is our day to have fun with good friends; consider it a day off from spreading propaganda. As such, no propagandizing is allowed on Disney property, including but not limited to the parks, Downtown Disney, the Disneyland resorts, and the parking lots. However, if a curious guest or cast member asks you about your uniform, feel free to tell them who and what we are!

– All uniforms must be family-friendly, with no revealing clothing or any lewd or profane writing or images depicted. This is Disneyland, show some respect. Anyone caught disobeying this rule will be asked to leave by the invasion hosts. No exceptions.

NOTE: As we learned last year, do not have any patches on your uniforms that make you seem like an official of some sort, such as “security”. Those can cause confusion and you may be ejected from the park by cast members.

-If it’s illegal outside the park, it’s illegal inside the park.

-Please be courteous to fellow park guests and do not behave in a disruptive manner. Showing enthusiasm and having a good time is highly encouraged, but remember not to get in the way of the good time everyone else is having too!

-Do not, under ANY circumstances, gaze into the eyes of Mara in Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye

• Sgt. Dutch
    Participant

-Do not, under ANY circumstances, gaze into the eyes of Mara in Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye

I’ve got to ask. Are we talking about Mara Wilson here? Because I could totally stare into her eyes before she kills me with her laser vision.

• Professor Falconer
    Participant

@Sgt. Dutch said:

I’ve got to ask. Are we talking about Mara Wilson here? Because I could totally stare into her eyes before she kills me with her laser vision.

If Mara Wilson has taken the form of a gigantic temple god, then yes.

• Geoff Nicholson
    Participant

Wheeeee!

Any news on hostel/hotel arrangements?

• Professor Falconer
    Participant

@Rev. Geoff Nicholson said:
    Wheeeee!

Any news on hostel/hotel arrangements?

Expect an update on hotel arrangements within the next week or so.

• BOO!! So my life is finally finding some sort of structure after the last couple years. 98% I will be there and can’t wait to see old faces I haven’t seen in a long time. Much love.

• Commander JET
    Participant

Sounds like fun times are happening again on the West-coast! I hope you all have a great time…and Photos! :cool:

• Geoff Nicholson
    Participant

Derp. I will be unable to attend after all.

And with B, AJ and Drone all being there it would be pretty awesome.

Have fun in my absence!

• Jade Valor
    Participant

wish i had the money and means to go, someday maybe i will…BUT TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY!!!!

• Yet again for a second year in a row I cannot attend this event despite that even the breakfast club meeting is right next to the hotel I normally stay at! XD

I will however make it a point to make it out to 2014’s invasion as I with luck will have moved to SoCal at that point lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.