Cube Corner.

Home Forums Where The Children Play Geek Talk Cube Corner.

• This topic is empty.

Cube Corner.

• Montee
      Participant

Photobucket

ANY CUBERS OUT THERE?

This is the Geek Zone after all, and what is more synonymous with Geeks than Rubiks Cubes?
      (Except Star Wars of course)
      Photobucket
      Lonely Monte has nobody to talk to about his cubing passion.

Does Fridrich, CFOP or F2L mean anything to you?

• Admiral AN-G
      Participant

fridrich nitzche???? As for rubiks, I love the exasperating things but I have yrt to solve one. I remember vividly as a pre-teen I would rip all the stickers off and put them back on as it being solved. I used to have one that was pac-man themed….oh god now I feel REALLY old :(

• Montee
      Participant

This might just blow your mind… a little!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

i could never solve them either. then monte brought with him to an invasion a couple of the little gits! he solved them so quickly and nonchalantly that it inspired me to try to finally solve it. when i got back i found on old rubix cube in my house, an old xmas present i believe, and with it came a cheat sheet. a glorious and fantastic cheat sheet. now, 1-2 weeks after trying i have done it! I HAVE DONE IT! i can now solve it, from memory in just a few minutes. cant do it one handed or blind folded or anything sexy like that, but i am pleased anyhow.

so yes, i do live the cube, now i am its mastered, and big happy thanks to monte for inspiring me to finally do it!

you rule monte!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Monte, did You ever see the TSU Rubix cube I made?

• Commander JET
      Participant

I have NEVER been able to solve one. I have thrown many across a room though!!

Iron…where is this TSU cube?? 8-O

• Silent Addle
      Participant

Does it count if I peel the stickers off and line it up that way?
      I haven’t had my hands on a Rubiks Cube in well over ten years, so my childhood accomplishments of completing a cube without cheating count for naught.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

pealing the stickers off and putting them back on in the right order is seriously more difficult then learning how to solve it i found.

• Silent Addle
      Participant

I used to have a small cube that was coloured plastic as opposed to stickers, I probably still have it buried in a drawer somewhere.
      Then there was a larger cube that had stickers, my family never believed me when I solved it so I just ripped the stickers off.
      I was something of a brat, as a kid.

• Chaplain Gumdrop
      Participant

I had a friend that can do a rubix cube with his feet. He’s insane.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.