Creating a Radio Play

Home Forums Missions Creating a Radio Play

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  SJ ''Hax'' Hackett 2 years ago.

Creating a Radio Play

• Silent Addle
    Participant

Hey guys,

So I am looking to start a radio play, not necessarily an on going thing, but definitely a few episodes covering a story arc, I was thinking something in the area of twelve episodes.

I am aiming for a sci-fi story and have a couple of notes, but nothing is set in stone just yet so fresh ideas will be welcome.

I am thinking about a three month prep period before we think about recording anything, to give us plenty of time to perfect everything and record a pilot episode.

If you are interested in working behind the scenes, by which I mean on the story then it would be best to PM me with some Skype details or FB or something.

If you want to volunteer voice acting, well you don’t have to just yet but comment here and I’ll contact you when we’re ready to roll some demo.

Thank you.
    -Silent

• techiefIve
    Participant

I’m happy to do some voice acting. I’m easier to contact through facebook, so feel free to add me there. facebook.com/tsutechiefive

• Scouter715
    Participant

I am I do the podcast “robot attack” so let me know

• Commandant Beaker
    Participant

verey in for this. ive done a bit of recording and sound editing in the past. also verey in for voice work.

• Happy to do some writing/voice acting if it would help.

WRITE to the rescue!

• Silent Addle
    Participant

Hey guys, sorry for the delay.

So to start with I am going to need a writer or two (I’ll cross-post this in WRITE), voice acting, sound effects and such forth will come later, so for now you only need to step up if you want to work on writing and world design/

The attached link is just my general idea so far, take a look if you want some more info on the idea but if you don’t want spoilers then you should of course avoid clicking it:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-2JRShyO3cgmWWHTgY3CPAkPSfl1LYWWKc7ZDlaQC0A/edit?usp=sharing

• Brigadier Davis
    Participant

I am happy to be involved, in any way which may be of help.

• JaxxSentinel
    Participant

I Am a bit late to the party, but are you still looking for voice actors? I have been interested in entering the process .

• Cpl.Deimos Poe
    Participant

IF you still need Voice actors i would be happy to lend my services ^_^

• Cpl.Deimos Poe
    Participant

I also wouldnt mind trying my hand at helping write for it

• SJ ''Hax'' Hackett
    Participant

I’m happy to volunteer for voice acting and assisting with any sound effects if required. This sounds pretty fun and I’d love to lend a hand ^_^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.