CONTEST: Best New TSU Song!

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions PSIOPS CONTEST: Best New TSU Song!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  T.F.U. Lucas Usagi 5 years ago.

CONTEST: Best New TSU Song!

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

This contest is open indefinitely from now on. We will set a deadline once we get a decent amount of submissions and a consensus is actualized here in the thread as to who’s ready and who needs more time. The specifications are open to all genres, a length within 2 – 8 minutes, must have something to do with TSU, in some relation, in some way, whether in name or content. You are allowed 1 submission only. Post in the thread a download, link, or embedding of the song. Take your time, enjoy yourself, and bring on the SOUND!

EDIT: I’ll post the prize(s) in the near future.

• Commander Radar
    Participant

And so it begins…

• Raptor
    Participant

I’ve been tinkering on and off, but moving house delayed production for a long while. 

I’ll see what I can knock together. 

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Out of interest, how good a quality recording is acceptable. I should be able to do it reasonable enough if I borrow a PA, but what about people who might only be able to catch it on their camera or even just their phone?

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

@commander Radar said:
    Out of interest, how good a quality recording is acceptable. I should be able to do it reasonable enough if I borrow a PA, but what about people who might only be able to catch it on their camera or even just their phone?

Don’t let recording quality hinder you. The higher the quality the better the song will be for propaganda purposes, obviously, but even low quality recordings can pack quite the punch in terms of entertainment. Do what you can. Be creative. :)

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Half way through my song [it’s been a slow ride]. On the plus side I’m starting to get more solo gigs. If I can finish it think of the potential brainwashing!!!

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

Brainwashing galore!
    This is great to hear, Commander Radar!
    :D

• Commander Radar
    Participant

One song is now fully written and laden with propaganda. Now, how shall I record this baby…

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

@commander Radar said:
    One song is now fully written and laden with propaganda. Now, how shall I record this baby…

I am excited for this! :D

• Commander Radar
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7MyCmqWLKA

My entry. I will record it properly and with a guitar when I have a PA and a guitar… >.>

• The DoctorDoth'Rah
    Participant

My membership of P.S.I.O.P.S is currently pending but I have a song called March of the Toy Soldiers which I would like to enter into this competition once I have a recording of it

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

@Mikey said:
    My membership of P.S.I.O.P.S is currently pending but I have a song called March of the Toy Soldiers which I would like to enter into this competition once I have a recording of it

Membership confirmed and welcome! I can’t wait to hear what you have in store. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.