Completed: Operation Revival

Home Forums Missions Completed: Operation Revival

• This topic is empty.

Completed: Operation Revival

• Dossier: TSU Forum

The forum is likely the first place of interaction for most new members. But due to lack of use, the community appears to be inactive at first glance. In order to reduce attrition in new members it is important the forum be revived and appear to be active. 

I personally feel bad writing posts in threads because there was something I would like to add or ask about, because the last post is over a month old, but looking at other threads, often times there are weeks between peoples posts and replys.

Becasue of this I will personally be attempting to invade our own forum. (I also want to beat Captain Dermut’s number of posts.)

So, is anyone with me?

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

As I said on FB, I welcome the challenge… but I fear that counter…. might not exactly be working…… nor has been for a long time…

• I tend to reply whenever there is conversation around something I can relate to. Hence me being far more active in groups like WRITE. 

• As long as threads dont die off and people post a couple times a day the forum will be revived. More members will help. And that is where my other mission comes in.

• I’m willing to say this mission was a success, people appear to be posting on the forum a little bit more. At the very least, most of the most recent posts are no longer three for four months old. I’ll say in a week if posts stay fairly regular I will officially declare this mission completed successfully.

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Incidentally, the Private Messaging is fixed now. It should work.

I’ll be introducing a ‘welcome wagon’ message for new users as well.

• @Sgt. Dutch said:
      Incidentally, the Private Messaging is fixed now. It should work.

I’ll be introducing a ‘welcome wagon’ message for new users as well.  

That’s awesome. And now I will be able to P.M. those in IL to see if they will want to make a Division.

• I feel as though this mission has been completed successfully.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.