Club Antichrist March 9th steampunk theme

Home Forums Missions Club Antichrist March 9th steampunk theme

• This topic is empty.

Club Antichrist March 9th steampunk theme

• T.S. Libra
      Participant

I once hosted an invasion here under RAVE but club Antichrist and RAVE division are two different things. I am now just hosting an invasion for the plus 18 soldiers who want to attend this night of Pure, Industrial, Mayhem and steampunk themed night.
      I shall have some propaganda with me and spread the word once again. You must be 18 or over to attend. do keep noted that even though a few soldiers do attend this club, it is a fetish club and not to everybody’s tastes, this is merely a fun invasion for the alternative soldiers who do not get to express that side of themselves all too often or want to express that side of themselves.

The club is in Vauxhall, south London.

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

It needs to be said that Antichrist is a fetish night and may not be to everyone’s tastes ;)

• T.S. Libra
      Participant

THIS JUST IN PROFESSOR ELEMENTAL SHALL BE PERFORMING AS ONE OF THE PERFORMERS HAS CANCELED AND HE HAS FILLED IN THE SPOT

• DAMMIT!!!! I wanna go…. but no cash and short notice.

• Montee
      Participant

So who is going? Me maybe, but only until about 12.00 when I turn into a Children’s Entertainer with an early booking Saturday morning…

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.