Club Antichrist June 29th 2012 Invasion

Home Forums Missions Club Antichrist June 29th 2012 Invasion

• This topic is empty.

Club Antichrist June 29th 2012 Invasion

• T.S. Libra
      Participant

After successfully hosting three invasions to Club Antichrist before I am happy to once again be hosting one at the celebration of Club Antichrist’s 8th Birthday on the 29th June 2012. Club Antichrist is an Alternative, Industrial, Gothic Fetish club that is not for everybody. I have hosted these invasions with the intention of soldiers being able to release the sides of them they do not get to release often or at all for that matter (so no recruiting or propaganda handing occurs it is just an enjoyable night out for soldiers to take a break). I hope to see both familiar and new faces at this fantastic club, the environment and people are friendly and a good night is guaranteed. (they are serving CAKE that night too)

Location: London, Vauxhall. Here is the website if you are unsure or need more details. http://clubantichrist.com/

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

me and Iron should be there dude and I’ll see if I can get a few others too

• I’ll see if I can go to this. No university in the way this time.

• T.S. Libra
      Participant

Fantastic, will be nice to get a few more soldiers along to this once every few month event :)

• T.S. Libra
      Participant

Just an update that antichrist is just 17 days away, if you want tickets you are best getting them before the end of next week as they are selling out fast and I would recommend getting them before that.

• moved to completed mission.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.