Civilization V Mod help/advice

Home Forums Where The Children Play Geek Talk Civilization V Mod help/advice

• This topic is empty.

Civilization V Mod help/advice

• Engineer Fang
      Participant

hey guys, I’ve been working on a tsu mod for civ v for quite some time now and thought id like to hear what you think. So currently i have the civ traits done which decrease all happiness penalties by 50%. For unique units there is the tsu soldier, medic, engineer and scout which ive had them replace the great war infantry since the unit model kinda fits and i dont have any programs to create my own models.

So a idea i have is to make each city named as parts of the bunker which then i could make the capitals palace building into the bunker HQ and if anyone wants i also need a few names for the spies. And last thing I need is the leader for the civ.

this is all for now just a project to help learn some coding and any feedback would be helpful and maybe one day i can share it up for some testing.  

• Ooh that sounds really interesting, you could name cities after division names maybe?

• Engineer Fang
      Participant

that actually sounds like a great idea and i need about 9 more names for the spies so if anyone wants to be one i can add you 

• Engineer Fang
      Participant

Hey everyone a small little update on how this is going, I’ve gotten the city names all sorted. The capital is the digital bunker then all the other cities will be the different divisions. The link here is my design for the unit symbols, i thought mixing the male and female ones together made them look good and also this updates will be slow because of university but hope everyone enjoys seeing this get made. ^^

Unit Image Link 

http://imgur.com/a/8FIy7 

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

I rather look forward to how it’ll end up looking. You’re doing good work!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.