brighton beach invasion feb 2012!

Home Forums Missions brighton beach invasion feb 2012!

• This topic is empty.

brighton beach invasion feb 2012!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

********** invasion updated *********** Brighton beach front 18th feb 2012

Hello toy soldiers! On saturday the 18th february, the Brighton Behemoths along with members of other divisions plan to invade the beach front of Brighton! games and activites are planned for the day along with a contest for the attending soldiers with a prize, but that stays a secret until the day so you will have to be there to find out. so the official plan is as follows.

* meet at the entrance of the pier at 12 noon on the saturday 18th feb, dont worry we will be easy to spot from a distance.
      * march down the pier, or leap frog down it, enjoying the stall games, arcades rides and other attractions as we go.
      * prop the pier, of course
      * helter skelter uber fun ride!
      * karaoke bar, with booze
      * assault the beach front with a bucket and/or spade combo

then off the pier to enjoy the penny aracades and a slap up fish and chip supper for all.

roster : Pvt Morglum
      CBM
      Loz Tronic
      JDUK
      Lt. grimm
      Brig. Iron

• Lt. Loz Tronic
      Participant

Sounds wonderful.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

might change the date to saturday the 18th so its easier on people with jobs hehe

• Lt. Loz Tronic
      Participant
    • YJ Grimm
      Participant

Oh man… I think me and Iron might be Skiing then.. if not the 18th is my birthday, if its cool with you might work that in there?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

oh yeah sure! everyone who can make it should come! bday by the beach for grimm!

• Lt. Loz Tronic
      Participant

Even better!

• Lt. Loz Tronic
      Participant

Event is now up!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

hotel and train tickets booked! brigton here we come!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

*** invasion update ***

to all soldiers attending this invasion listen up! plans are in motion, oooh i like the sound of that, planning to meet saturday noon 18th february at brighton pier entrance. dont worry we will be easy to spot from a distance! there will be a competition as well as a prize but thats staying a secret at the mo, you will need to attend to find out! games are planned too!

everything is set, we have the venue, we have the prop, what we need now are soldiers!

funited together!

• Evelfa
      Participant

I likes the look of this :D

• Lt. Loz Tronic
      Participant

Yay, not long now!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Imma see if I can get the day off.

• Dearest Maximilian
      Participant

Wish I could guys but the new year is not being so good to me on the money front also not sure if I’m even in the country at that point. But carry me in your hearts (As if you don’t already!)

• Lt. Loz Tronic
      Participant

Are we pubbing it the night before, Morglum?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

i think time in the pub the night before is a dead cert. not sure how many of us will be there friday. but cb and i will be.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

hello everyone!

invasion day is getting closer so i just wanted to talk about propaganda. i realise that with the recession joy and monies being tight as they are we cant all afford to print of masses of leaflets and much so im asking that from now to when the day comes everyone tries to get 10 pieces of prop together.

can be all the same thing, a mix, or maybe something new and different that you have designed yourself. with each of us armed with at least ten bits i think we will make an impact on the south coast!

of course if you want to make ( and carry ) more then i wont stop you, or will i?

• Lt. Loz Tronic
      Participant

Sounds great. I’ve still got the stash I made for Expo before the dreaded illness took me over.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

good thing about prop is it keeps. just be sure to give it a wipe down with a clean cloth.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

invasion update please check the first post.

also can soldiers who are or are not attending the invasion please let me know so that i have an accurate count of people turning up. thank you,

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

to all those attending the brighton beach front invasion.

please be aware that it is also the bday of the great Lt Grimm! the bumps on the beach maybe? hmmmm?

also! from now until the day of the invasion if each soldier could produce 10 pieces of propaganda so we all have a little stock to spread the good word on the south coast.

thank you

funited together!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

EVERYONE READY FOR AN INVASION?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Montee
      Participant

You guys have a ball and take lots of pics.

Photobucket

• theMADone
      Participant

IT WAS FUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

invasion…success! mission report and pics to follow.

• Montee
      Participant

BRAVO COMRADES!!! – Salutes all round.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Viewing 25 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.