aMOngSt tHe aSHeS

Home Forums Where The Children Play Celebrations aMOngSt tHe aSHeS

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  marmadook 11 months ago.

aMOngSt tHe aSHeS

• marmadook
    Participant
  • Sgt. Dutch
    Participant

I wonder how that came about. Where’d you find it?

• marmadook
    Participant

Well, you handsome devil, it was discovered amongst the ashes of an underground facility believed to have been inhabited by the good Doctor. If I find any traces or leads, I will be in touch.

• Sgt. Dutch
    Participant

No seriously, where you find it? I used to maintain the doctorsteelarchives.com until I learned how much of a….. dubious individual the man behind the goggles is.

• Keptin Alwinn
    Participant

Weird? Yeah weird. Who burnt the lab down? Cassette even, here I thought I was the only one who used ancient tech from the time forgotten…

• Dr. Innovatium
    Participant

Interesting, considering that this video was uploaded in 2016 (unless this was reuploaded from earlier), whilst a tribute album by Neuron Dreamtime includes a remix of the same samples in 2012 (You’ll have to download the album, as it does not list the tracks on the website. They’re titled “Picking Up The Pieces”). Just thought I’d point that out, not meaning to be rude; I’d love to find out where these samples were found :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.