ACES Applications

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions ACES ACES Applications

• This topic is empty.

ACES Applications

• The Sky Marshal, YJ
      Participant

This is the new forum thread for ACES applications. If you have requested to join ACES, please post your relevant qualifications/skills/interests here so that your application may be processed promptly. Thank you.

• Officer Dolor reporting sir!

I don’t know a great deal on sky beast, but I’ve been in love with them as long as I can remember. I take flights often, traveling back down to southern California and back, but I tend to enjoy the flight more than the visit. I build a lot of paper airplanes and I’m trying to build a single manned flying machine (like Davinci’s). I’m also hoping to become an engineer, possibly aerospace.

• Engineer Airhead
      Keymaster

I am very interested in space exploration, and spaceships. Whether they be U.F.O. (most likely of the alien sort), or good ol’ fashion human built. I personally have no experience in flying, or aviation. But I am fascinated with it.

• Kasandra T. Zavrie
      Participant

I am an airship captain. I have lots of combat skills. I am also a pirate, if you need that information.

• The Suit
      Participant

Jumper, reporting for duty. Skydive certified, with my eye on the Flying Squirrel Suit as my next milestone.

• Captain Cog
      Participant

Captain Cog reporting. I’m a tad too poor to take up any real hobbies in flight, but until I can fatten up my wallet, I shall feed my interest in it!

I also happen to be an excellent pilot and captain in Guns of Icarus Online and have been considering forming a Steam Group for it.

• Reporting in! 

Im currently a student pilot en-route to a private certificate which I should be completing fairly soon with any luck!

I also have an affinity for flying games and airship culture :D

• Xero
      Participant

My qualifications for membership to the A.C.E.S.

I have grown up around aircraft my entire life.  I had two great Uncles that were pilots flying aerial applicators of crops, or crop dusters if you will.  As a child I used to hang around the airfields with my cousins. 

Currently I do not have a private pilot’s license but I hope to some day!

I do design, build, and fly RC airplanes. 

I have also worked for a well known parachute company where I would design the parachutes and container systems, producing patterns for production, and rigging / packing.  The county I live in was known at one time as the parachute manufacturing capital of the world, having 4 or 5 different companies located here.

And I have an overall general interest in aircraft period.

• Hash Brown
      Participant

Electrical Engineer in Training.

• The Sky Marshal, YJ
      Participant

Hash Brown, please feel free to apply on the ACES main page. Thanks!

http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/groups/aces/

• Commander Metal-Mighty reporting!

I have been working in the ATC domain for one year now as a software developer (apps used in control towers). I am still far from being a professional in this sector, but life’s just begun !

I’m also usually not bad in Aircraft-oriented games if that could help, and planning to try practicing ATC in online platforms(e.g. IVAO).

• Lt. Easterling
      Participant

I seriously considered to study Civil Aviation in Vilnius, Lithuania, but chose a different path. I love zeppelins. I adore zeppelins. I drew pictures of Zeppelins and Blimps and Dirigible’s all the time!

I fly over ocean on a passenger plane as a passenger at least twice a year. I also survived as a passenger a flight on a Soviet plane from Kiev, in 2009, that was supposed to be decommissioned 20 some years ago (Airline company got bankrupt last year).

I make gorgeous paper planes that look good, but do not fly well. The reason is that I put too many aesthetic features on them, that don’t go well with aerodynamics. At least, they last longer on a shelf rolleyes

• Sergeant Scratch
      Participant

Hello, I’m new to TSU and was looking through the divisions and I found your LEAF division. I’ve been in Civil Air Patrol since I was 13 and I grew up near 2 flight test facilities in the Mojave. So LEAF seems like a perfect place for me. :)

• Cpl.Deimos Poe
      Participant

I like reading about various forms of flight mostly fantasy based such as Airships and blimps. I also like trying to come up with designs for compact aircraft but i have not been able to construct them beyond in my mind sadly :(

• FloatingLog
      Participant

Former Captain in the US Army, badged in Airborne, Air Assualt, Pathfinder, and Canadian Airborne. Started my career as a door gunner on a Blackhawk helicopter. You could say I should of joined the Air Force instead of the Army as I was in the air more than on the ground. To this day I still travel around the globe with my girlfriend of 16 years. 

Captain Madigan (FloatingLog), formally request entry into SkyMarines

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.