#523 I.R.E.L.A.N.D.

Home Forums Divisions #523 I.R.E.L.A.N.D.

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  SLIII 4 years ago.

#523 I.R.E.L.A.N.D.

• Commander JET
    Participant

#523 I.R.E.L.A.N.D.
    http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/groups/523-i-r-e-l-a-n-d/

Division Leader: Commander Radar

Division Mods: Barrymaka & Minion

Salutations soldier,
    Welcome to #523 I.R.E.L.A.N.D. (Irish Recruitment Engaged Legionaries And National Division). This is a local division designed to unite those in our small and remote island (that includes Northern Ireland), and act as a forum of discussion for all things green and potato-y. So if you come from this nation of men and leprechauns please sign up to help us build a Utopian Playland.

Commander Radar – Organiser
    Barrymaka – Organiser
    Minion – Organiser

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Hmmm… It does appear that my division are all busy with this leaving cert business. Feel free to post up here if you ever get chance though. To A Utopian Playland.

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Big sleepover at mine for toy soldier day (4th of March). It shall be fun, and we shall make merriment and many pillow fights… Contact me somehow if interested.

• Commander Radar
    Participant

If there are any Irish soldiers out there, feel free to join this group. I know for a fact more exist than the ones who have already joined.

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Look at all these new faces. Well let’s see then, where abouts are our members in a gc

• shivvy
    Participant

Hello :) I myself am from Mayo :)

• TheBlacksmith
    Participant

Mayo too. Theres three of us in total.

• TommyTopHat
    Participant

Spooky. o.O

• How are you people all from me!?!?!?! :-P

• Commander Radar
    Participant

I can speak for myself and say I’m good. Just got home from the distant land of England. Absolutely wrecked from my seeing two of my younger cousins….

• TheBlacksmith
    Participant

:D @Mayo I noticed that alright when I spotted your name. I was wondering if you were named after the county or the food… Im gonna guess its not the county then.

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Ok, here is a plan for the big one (even if it is a little far away). How about a tactical invasion wherever you may be on Paddy’s day? Lots of people, lots of crazy people and lots of parades. It’s perfect. You can try and organise a meet up with other members, try and get into a parade or even just hand out leaflets. I shall be looking at trying to enter a parade, contact me if you’re interested in entering one as well and we can try and synchronise our efforts, make banners and work on uniforms for the day.

• Commander Radar
    Participant

If anyone is around Dublin on the 25th of August, please check out Nom Con. I shall be there in uniform with propaganda. Feel free to pm any questions on the event.

• shivvy
    Participant

I think the paddy’s day idea is really good :D We could maybe try and enter the Galway or Dublin parade? I think we’d be more welcome there than in places like Mayo or Clare :)

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Most certainly. I shall work on application and all that fidizzle. What would really be handy is if someone could work on a banner or signs or something else large and brainwashy.

• Pvt Morglum
    Participant

when is st patricks day? been meaning to go to ireland at some point. be great if i could fit in an invasion at the same time…i have a flag if that buys me in?

• Commander Radar
    Participant

17th of March and we’d be delighted to have you, flag or no.

• Commander Radar
    Participant

So where are all my comrades in arms? Please let me know if you are alive and interested in action. >.>

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Alright soldiers. Do you have any plans for mid to late July? Well what about an invasion in Dublin? I mean it has to happen eventually. It would be easy to meet up together (Thank you spire) and I know my way around central Dublin well enough that we wouldn’t get lost… Probably. What do people feel? I could also check out if there are any gigs in the area at the time and we could book a hostel for after.

• Minion
    Participant

I like the sound of that, I’m up for it so long as nothing pops up before then to prevent me going!

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Also Dublin Comi-Con is on in early August. Would people like to see an invasion of this humble event?

http://www.dublincomiccon.com/

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Salutations all. I am pleased to announce that I.R.E.L.A.N.D. will be getting there own patches. I just need a head count and depending on how many people want one the cost will be €6.50 or €5. Please PM me with how many patches you want and I’ll sort out the rest. (Get your friends to buy one too, it works out cheaper for everyone…)

*Please note I will have to do a head count first so I won’t be ordering the patches for a while.

• Minion
    Participant

Since it’s been rather quiet in here for a good while now, who’s still around?

• Commander Radar
    Participant

I’m back. Sorry for the absence. Life has been… busy. Howdy all.

• SLIII
    Participant

@Minion said:
    Since it’s been rather quiet in here for a good while now, who’s still around?

SLIII reporting as a new recruit to the IRELAND Division. Ready to receive orders. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.