Home Forums Divisions #1665 The Clockwork Zombies

• This topic is empty.

#1665 The Clockwork Zombies

• Commander JET
      Participant

#1665 The Clockwork Zombies
      http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/groups/1665-the-clockwork-zombies/

Division Leader: Pvt Morglum

Welcome to #1665, The London Division, AKA The Clockwork Zombies!

Division Leader: Pvt Morglum

Operating out of London, we will blow your minds away with each of our unique forms of insanity. So recharge your cybernetic batteries and breath new life into your clones. These streets are made for marching so marching is what we will do!

FUNITED TOGETHER

“We will shower you with fun and happiness just as the good Doctor orders! And sometimes turtles. If the mood is right.” ~Captain PsiLady

“We will enlist them in the Nightclubs, we will enlist them at festivals and we will enlist them at Conventions: AND WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!” ~Col Necro Nancy Boy

“Col. Necro, you will be in our hearts and minds at every invasion! We shall recruit these Londoners and make you proud! There’s a pint for you at every invasion!” ~Evelfa

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

woohoo! london!….that is all.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

********** invasion updated *********** Brighton beach front 18th feb 2012

Hello toy soldiers! On saturday the 18th february, the Brighton Behemoths along with members of other divisions plan to invade the beach front of Brighton! games and activites are planned for the day along with a contest for the attending soldiers with a prize, but that stays a secret until the day so you will have to be there to find out. so the official plan is as follows.

* meet at the entrance of the pier at 12 noon on the saturday 18th feb, dont worry we will be easy to spot from a distance.
      * march down the pier, or leap frog down it, enjoying the stall games, arcades rides and other attractions as we go.
      * prop the pier, of course
      * helter skelter uber fun ride!
      * karaoke bar, with booze
      * assault the beach front with a bucket and/or spade combo

then off the pier to enjoy the penny aracades and a slap up fish and chip supper for all.

roster : Pvt Morglum
      CBM
      Loz Tronic
      JDUK
      lt. grimm
      brig. iron

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Morglum, stick me and Iron down on the Roster.

Do any London soldiers fancy going to see The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing on the 17th for my Birthday? they’ll be playing at The Bowery on New Oxford Street.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

you got it. and i would go see the men that will not be…but ill be in brighton haha. see you guys on the south coast!

funited together,

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

so whats happening london soldiers for the jubilee and olympics? got any events invasions and propaganda planned?

• Montee
      Participant

The Jubilee weekend is silly season foe me so no playtime.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Personly I think that attempting anything during the olympics would be foolish, and whilst I know that foolish is TSU’s middle name I think You may agree that going around london with Psydo millitary uniforms (espcially any that contain gas masks) at a time of mass heightened police presence during one of the biggest sporting events in the world could be risky.
      Also good luck booking anywhere to stay XD

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

…so…no gas masks?

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Im just saying it may make us seem suspicious :p

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

just light uniforms then, going to be hot anyway so that makes sense. i think we do something for the jubilee and olympic games, even if its far away from any of the venues so we dont cause any problems for security.

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Bumpity-bump! Ladies and gentlemen, as myself and Evelfa are no longer active around London we have decided to give the Division to Private Morglum who has organised some fantastic invasions as of late. Thanks for a great run as division leaders, and we look forward to his leadership.

LOVES <333

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

if im put under any more pressure…ill turn to pure diamond.

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

Great work Evelfa and Grimm, you guys did us proud.

Congratulations Morglum, you deserve it :mrgreen:

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

Greetings my comrades! As you may or may not of heard the leadership of this most illustrious of divisions has been handed over to me! I would first like to thank both YJ Grimm ans YJ Evelfa for the sterling job they did with the UK’s Capital Division of Toysoldiers. I can only hope to live up to their shinning example and to steal as many of their ideas as possible in the future.

I plan to have weekly annoucements for the division. Ranging from up coming events and invasions to odd bits of info and other junk i happen to think the army might care about. if you have something that the whole division might like to hear then please post it here and on the division forum page, for maximum exposure! giggle….link for that in the division info above.

and so to begin with MCM October Expo is less then two months away! if you are attending, do you have your ticket for the event? http://www.londonexpo.com/ have you organised somewhere to stay if you are going to do the full weekend? then please contact Brigadier Iron for accommodation. have you figured out a hidey hole for your energy drinks to keep them safe from Maximilian Sharp?…good luck with that!

lets get ready for the biggest invasion ever!

funited together!

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

*claps frantically* HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH!!!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Cannot wait for MCM this year ^_^

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

greetings my spicy soldiers!

soon london will say farewell to the olympic and paralympic games. have you enjoyed them? have you been inspired by them? have you propped them?

if so lets see some pictures! everyone likes pictures!

funited together!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I was out of London for the sportingness but I really enjoyed watching everything ^_^

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

I didn’t go, kinda wish that I did really if only for the experience.
      On another note Morglum has been leader for more than 14 minutes and not yet one mention of KILTS!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

or gas masks….oh crumbs…

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

You’re letting Yourself down Morglum!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

yes, but consistently!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

Ahola! Another working week is over…for some of us.

What is it that you like to do on your days off to refresh your fun batteries! i like to run around like a 5 year old and pretend im a helicopter!

ta ta

funited together!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

You know that does sound marvellous fun!
      I went to a car boot sale and bought a croquet set :D

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

excellent!

how many mallets did you get? are they shaped like flamingo’s? game on this expo?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

London Calling Soldiers!

so quick question, once we as an army have conquered the earth and installed fun and creative freedom at the heart of life, will london be the world HQ? or a different city?

funited together!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

London all the way!

Oh, that reminds me; do you guys want to do toymas dinner at my folks’ house again? Obviously I will need to ask them first before I can guarantee anything :s

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

im up for a meal. was also planning a tsu get together in london before xmas as well. maybe the 15th december.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Toymas was delicious…

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Ooooh, is anyone going to see The Men this weekend? Iron and I will be floating around the capital visiting my folks ^_^

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

not me im afraid. have oodles of fun though!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

soldiers of London stand up!

A month to go till the October MCM expo down by the docks ( or should that be docs?) excel centre.

i would love to get a group shot of all the members of the london division together who are coming in full uniform. friday okay? let me know,

funited together!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Dammit, I won’t be there friday :( can we make it saturday instead?

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Saturday Would be a better option for me aswell. Im planing on kilted casual for Friday and full uniform for Sat!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

i guess the mob has spoken! saturday it is if its easier. i should be in full uni for friday and saturday and possible a little steampunk project on sunday.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

So me and Grimm now count as a mob?

-wanders off to start a riot-

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

Hello soldiers!

Halloween is getting closer. great for a number of reasons. 1, mcm expo and 2. this bad boy!

http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/archives/15094

lets see those entries!

• Rag
      Participant

Hey all. I’m technically in Manchester, but this was the closest I could get, so…yes! :) Are there any events in the near future that I might be able to join for?

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

Hi ya there Rag

the next major event will be the London MCM expo. There is a thread in upcoming missions so have a gander and see if you want to come join the party :mrgreen:

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Or just click this handy Link

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

the power of the handy link!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shiny!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

with multiple features!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

Hello soldiers!

Sorry that my latest update being abit…well…late, but i have had my first cold and the autumn, and my pc fried itself.

back im back up online now, hurrah!

pleanty of stuff happenig in london the next few weeks including…what?

anyone know of interesting and exciting events happening in london over the next few weeks and months? add them here to let everyone ( and myself ) be aware of them!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

**** October Expo is here!….nearly ****

so everyone get your uniforms pressed and polised.
      get your propaganda printed out and ready to pop.
      and be prepared to inspire the power of fun into the masses!

lets get happy, busy and recruiting!

funited together!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Do you guys want to do something for Toymas again this year? I would like to do another big meal but its unlikely I can hold it at my folks’s. However I’d be happy to help someone else do it ^^

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

if we can organise a steelmas event in london for the division that would be great. even if its just a quick drink in…oh…i dont know where…camden maybe. for a change.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Bahah The Toy Soldier Drinking? Dont be so daft!

and in Camden, it would never catch on

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

here here I agree with Iron! Take Expo for example, at the hostel I was perfectly sober and didn’t do anything outrageous… I kept my shirt on, I didn’t bite anyone and I most certainly didn’t put the padlock on my holdall cage with the key inside it thinking that it was a good idea because nobody could access my stuff…………
      yes tsu drinking will never catch on *shifty look*

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

greetings soldiers of the capital!

did everyone have a good expo? of course you did, you would be insane if you didnt!

hello to all the new members who have joined since then!
      remember to have a chat in the live chat area to talk to fellow soldiers and get a feel for what we are about.

the next london invasion will be arriving soon so keep posted to developments!

funited together!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Can’t wait for the next one ^_^ Also welcome to our sexy new MCM recruits!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

15940 said:

greetings soldiers of the capital!

did everyone have a good expo? of course you did, you would be insane if you didnt!

hello to all the new members who have joined since then!
      remember to have a chat in the live chat area to talk to fellow soldiers and get a feel for what we are about.

the next london invasion will be arriving soon so keep posted to developments!

funited together!

Pvt MorglumQuote

THIS HAS [email protected] INTEREST @[email protected]

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

*** invasion news soldiers! ***

well, its getting closer, the dreaded xmas thing…but no worries soldiers, for there is a sterling plan!

come on down to the capital, to camden north london, to the worlds end pub, on saturday 1st dec and enjoy a drink with your fellow toy soldiers!

sing a few songs, red a few cheeks and even maybe a secret robot present give away?

hope to see you guys there!

funited together

upcoming invasion thread here…http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/forums/topic/london-division-1665-dr-steelmas-drinks-1st-dec-2012

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Hey London!

I miss you ugly buggers.

In lighter news, i’ll be home for the next few days, anyone fancy a quick drink on tuesday or wednesday evening?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

sorry grimm. cant make it myself…prior engagements.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello London!

what is it about winter? it makes me want to visit the capital more.

the cold windy streets scream for my boots to pound them.

maybe its the atmosphere

maybe its the early nightfalls

maybe its camden xmas deals!

time to shop for summer soldiers! a few of us will be in camden during the day of the 1st december, killing time before the steelmas drink meet up. trying to find good deals on shorts and shirts…and other summery things too! deals are there to be found…and then fought for! hehe

funited together!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I’m so sorry guys, I’m not going to be able to make it down thanks to my crappy xmas temp job :( However I’m trying to persuade Iron to get down there for it. 

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO LONDON!

how are you soldiers doing in the greatest capital on earth?
      excited for xmas? or just for it to be over?

remember that as times are hard gifts shouldnt cost the earth, hand made stuff is always good for family friends and partners.

anyone have plans for new years yet?
      fancy dress in uniform perchance?

funited together!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

I like this idea, indeed, something should be happening in the new year. That’s if the world doesn’t end!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

So solidery type people! What are your plans for this glorious new year of ours?!

• Engineer Airhead
      Keymaster

You know, the usual:

Learn some science

Apply some science

Train the brain

Build on the frame

That sorta thing – If we could organize an invasion somewhere, that would also be right on the list!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

soldiers of the wonder capital! attention!

been away for a while, but never gone, hello everyone!

welcome to the new recruits also! bigger nmbers mean bigger fn…as we all know.

invasion plans are…well…being planned, along with new events and a competition is in the works too.

watch this space!

funited together!

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

looking forward to it buddy, I’ve been having Hyde park withdrawals for some time now :(

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

in case anyone in london is interested!

London anime con is taking place at the rocket complex, n7 8db, on the weekend of 9-10th february.

i know this con may appeal to some of the capitals soldiers out there!

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Anime con? Oh geez. I reckon Rozi would love to go to that. But the teacher training takes first priority. Still. That’d be frigging awesome.

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

If I my interject on this one….. 

Sorry to shoot you down Morglum but I went the this event last time and I lasted about 15 minutes before asking for my money back. Personally I think it was a very shoddy set up and there are a lot of people in the cosplay world that have major problems with these events and the guy who runs it.

Food for thought and trying to save you some money :smile:

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

bad review from lt jduk!

ive never been, and wont be able to go to this anyway, but thanks for the warning haha

if any toy soldiers do go then please let us know about how it went. see if its worth going or avoiding in the future.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

hello London!

how are the worlds greatest capital soldiers doing?

i want to hear from you guys?

mission plans?

invasion?

good eateries?

funited together!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Well since myself and Lt. Grimm cant get down to the capital for TS Day, we’ve decided instead to drag Kracken up to Norfolk to spend the weekend with us!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

Greetings soldiers! comrades of the uk, are you ready for expo?

no? well why the throne not?! get in fragging gear!

may Mcm Expo at the excel centre is just around the corner.

time to get tickets, get accommodation if needed, either by yourself of with a big bunch of crazy soldiers at our hq hostel in london.

get your uni polished and pressed and impress the press ( as in mob not media )

its going to be a blast!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Except from the good ‘ol Expo, is anything else happening much in our great and glorious capital?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

well its cold.

but apart from that.

some interesting steam punk thingys…but they all cost so much money to get in (£20+) its not worth posting really.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Bugger it man, Post them up. You never know, we may have some soldiers going to them anyway, or it may spark some of our interests.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

very well…i shall

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

**** EVENT UPDATE ****

Make Believe Festival
      Fri 3rd – Sun 5th May 2013 | London
      A rabbit hole into a #UniverseOfStories
      http://www.makebeliever.info

Abandon the modern world & be thrown full throttle into a realm of Make Believe!

MUSIC | PERFORMANCE | IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES

Friday 3rd May 2013

LIVE MUSIC:
      Bitter Ruin
      The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing
      Professor Elemental
      Beatrix Players

PERFORMANCE:
      Civilised Mess 
      London Quest
      Dread Falls Theatre
      Firecat Masquerade
      Bohemian Artist’ Studio
      Ms Chameleon’s Incredible Flea Circus
      Clockwork Watch: Breakaway book launch

Clockwork Underworld : sheds light on the seedy underbelly of the Victorian era, at a time when peace is on a knife’s edge as society struggles to cope with an ever increasing number of sentient Clockwork automata, the mechanical slaves that keep society ticking along.

…happy now iron?

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

hehehe I am your inside man XD, I’m working for the guy whos running this event :3

EVERYONE GET IN ON THIS EVENT because it is going to be amazing.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Get me a ticket then if your that much of an inside man JD

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

its official…summer is here!

time to break out the summer uniforms and march through the capital!

who is with me?!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant
    • Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

I can’t get free tickets :(

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant
    • Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Why have we never done thing again?

• Pennant
      Participant

@Brigadier Davis said:
      Why have we never done thing again?

Well, I guess we’ve got plenty of time at Expo ;D

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

in that case Raptor or someone else will need to remember to bring a nerf sword

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD SOLDIERS OF LONDON!

clockwork zombie division patches are still available.

complete your uniform look with a professionally designed and created patch of londony goodness.

£3 each or two for £5!

with free postage and package to any uk address.

contact pvtmorglum for orders y’all

• Lady of Blades
      Participant

@YJ Grimm said:
      Morglum, stick me and Iron down on the Roster.

Do any London soldiers fancy going to see The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing on the 17th for my Birthday? they’ll be playing at The Bowery on New Oxford Street.

I realise that you posted this some time ago, and I’m sorry I wasn’t around then, but if you ever fancy seeing them again I’d love to go with you. I’ve been hooked on them for about a year now and I went to see them in Camden in January. I’ve been itching to go ever since!

• Lady of Blades
      Participant

@Pvt Morglum said:
      ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD SOLDIERS OF LONDON!

clockwork zombie division patches are still available.

complete your uniform look with a professionally designed and created patch of londony goodness.

£3 each or two for £5!

with free postage and package to any uk address.

contact pvtmorglum for orders y’all

These still going?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

yep i still have a few left over…

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

@Pvt Morglum said:

Says Morglum from on high, sitting on his throne made entirely of TSU-UK patches

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

once all these damn patches are gone i will celebrate with a g an t…and ill eat tirimisu with a long spoon

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

You and your tiny tiny Patches morglum

• Lady of Blades
      Participant

@Pvt Morglum said:

Cool. Could I get a couple? :D

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

@Pvt Morglum said:
      once all these damn patches are gone i will celebrate with a g an t…and ill eat tirimisu with a long spoon

XD hahaha Morglum quoting Manny from Black books…. You sir are a legend 

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

of course you can get some patches mi lady, just send me a pm about what you desire.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

-head desks- I cant believe I missed a black books quote.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

quick message to find out a little info about the soldiers in the division.

if any of you live in london, shout out!

if any of you are still active and alive, shout out!

by shout out i mean reply….

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

I don’t live in London, but I am alive…

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

glad to see so many active soldiers in the largest city in europe…

so, out of all of you, who would be up for an invasion on the london underground!

i was thinking of a lap of the circle line.

we occupy a train carriage, fill it with soldiers, and have fun. 

sing songs

play games

pass the parcel maybe.

and loads of other activities.

let me know if the idea appeals to any other souls out there and i may plan a date for it.

all glory to steel!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

I love this idea actually, but we would have to be careful about what time we did it. Last thing we want is to be trying to play pass the parcel in the middle of London rush hour.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

everyone getting ready for october expo yet? hmm? saving for the trip? hotel? finishing touches to the cosplay outfit or ts uni…or both?

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

ONE WEEK, ONE WEEK, ONE WEEK!!!!!

-Does the One week till Expo dance-

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

im holding something iron.

something very special.

that im going to give to you at expo.

oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

@Pvt Morglum said:
      im holding something iron.

something very special.

that im going to give to you at expo.

oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Sooooo…..My birthday present from last year will be given to me on my birthday this year……Which also falls on an expo weekend….

• Trick
      Participant

Hey soldiers,

Just wondering if any of our London corps.  will be available on the evening of 22 November (Friday).

I have to come to our glorious capital for work but if anyone’s free for a drink with a rookie that would be more than welcome =].

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

@Trick said:
      Hey soldiers,

Just wondering if any of our London corps.  will be available on the evening of 22 November (Friday).

I have to come to our glorious capital for work but if anyone’s free for a drink with a rookie that would be more than welcome =].

Unfortunatly Trick, im stuck back at home in Norwich that Friday, but Ill put the word about and see whos around London, maybe they can meet up with you. Have a great time regardless!

• Trick
      Participant

Hey guys, how’s everyone been recently?  Everyone had a good toymas/new year?

• Trick
      Participant

Are any of my fellow Toy Soldiers planning on invading the Birmingham Expo in March?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

afraid not for me. no funds. have a fantastic time if you go!

keep it ninja

hail steel!

• Trick
      Participant

Yeah, i’m pretty much in the same boat.  Buuut, it’s my girlfriend’s birthday in March and she wanted to go…  There are much worse places she could drag me =P

So what plans do you guys have for the coming months?

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Cant make it to Birmingham sadly, alot of expenses coming up soon :(. As for whats going on over the next few months, no idea. Have you got any plans we could all jump on the band wagon of?

• Trick
      Participant

As of yet… nothing lol.  That’s not to say we can’t plan something when everyone’s over the financial devastation in Christmas’ wake.

Get a #1665/#118 invasion going somewhere =]

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

I had considered trying to kickstart the traditional London invasion some time this year, the only issue with that is that is generally falls shortly after MCM expo in May, so everyone is broke and/or busy reading the comics or playing with the toys they bought.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

how about bringing back the great british invasion, not just the london invasion?

we could go to york?

or lincoln?

or anywhere else but london, for a change.

• Trick
      Participant

I am so up for that!  It doesn’t need to be overly expensive either, a few drinks in a pub and some propaganda =P

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Well I suppose the “London Invasions” official name always was “The Great Grand British Invasion” I think the only reason it was always in London was that it was a convenient central easy to get to location.

Having said that, I full support the idea of invading some other unsuspecting location.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

So then I think we should Get the ‘ol Great Grand British invasion back. Now the only question is, what should we do and where should we do it!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

random city invasion.

up north maybe, or west. somewhere other then london,

once we keep a place im sure we can find something exciting to do there…or a pub to drink in maybe.

• I still think the idea of urban camping in a city with a cheap space up for grabs, incorporating a boot camp in performance, making stuff or whatever skills people feel happy to share would push the boat out and then some. It could even culminate in some sort of open to the public event/invasion using what we have worked on over the time. 

There’s an old office complex in Edinburgh where you can get quite sizeable spaces for very little money and they’re pretty chilled about what you get up to in there.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

@Chaplain Danov Valravn said:
      I still think the idea of urban camping in a city with a cheap space up for grabs, incorporating a boot camp in performance, making stuff or whatever skills people feel happy to share would push the boat out and then some. It could even culminate in some sort of open to the public event/invasion using what we have worked on over the time. 

There’s an old office complex in Edinburgh where you can get quite sizeable spaces for very little money and they’re pretty chilled about what you get up to in there.

Now hat sounds damn awesome, a great way for us to have and a laugh aswell as a good way to draw people in. I wonder if there are any other places like it which are alittle more accessible than Edinburgh.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

im back baby!

No internetsing for almost two months…forgot me password as well. but now i have returned!

expect updates alittle more regular now. ha ha!

strength through steel!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

http://www.londonsupercomicconvention.com/

why do i only here about conventions after they have taken place?

oh well.

maybe next year soldiers?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

say hello if you are active soldiers.

• Trick
      Participant

Hello =]. I’m still lurking about.  How’ve you been?  

Viewing 122 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.