#13 Misfit Toys

Home Forums Divisions #13 Misfit Toys

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Cpt. Mick 1 year ago.

#13 Misfit Toys

• Sgt. Dutch
    Participant

#13 Misfit Toys
    Missouri

Division Leader: General Vincent Cog Ratchett

We are a small, secluded area in southern Missouri, but we have so much creativety and imagination flowing through our veigns, we are working together to make our dreams reality. Joining our division will bring joy and happiness to every member of the Division of Misfits Toys. We do not believe in things such as a “bad” idea, a “good” idea, or the dreadful “stupid” idea. There’s only ONE idea and joining us will let your idea become real. There’s so much support from every member and if one soldier falls, we all fall and we work together to get back up. Please consider joining.
    With all due Respect,
    General Vincent Cog Ratchett

• Granny Grunt
    Participant

Greetings Fellow Soldiers, are any attending Cosplacon in Jeff the last weekend in June?  Would you like to meet up with a new soldier?  I am looking to meet with others at the con.

• JERICO
    Participant
    ATTN: SOLDIERS IN AND AROUND COLUMBIA MO.

anyone wanna help me invade artrageous Friday july 19?

Jerico–end transmission

• JERICO
    Participant

:D ATTN:MISFIT TOYS:D

would anyone be interested in trying to have a

meet up somewhere/somewhen for all the missouri

soldiers?

lets do this

JERICO OUT:::TRANSMISSION ENDED

• Granny Grunt
    Participant

Hey Jericho!  I am in Columbia every weekday on the MU campus.  Where are you at?

• Scouter715
    Participant

Hey everyone I do the podcast “robot attack” and i just did your division :P :) http://thisistheworldwelivein.podomatic.com/entry/2013-11-18T12_46_53-08_00 this is the podcast and here is the facebook to “robot attack” https://www.facebook.com/RobotAttack712

• pokefan548
    Participant

In Blytheville, on may 10th, there’s an event called Mayfest. Any soldiers attending?

• Tumbleweed Tuner
    Participant

Just wanted to drop in and say hello!

• Wild Card
    Participant

Is anyone here planning to go to St. Louis Comicon in May?

• BobaCat
    Participant

allo :T is anybody home??

• Granny Grunt
    Participant

Big River Steampunk Festival!  September 2017.  Forgot the exact date!  Meet me, Granny Grunt and the Orphanage of Fun, and any other Toy Soldiers that might wander by.  I am reserving an airship docking for us and will have cookies, of course, and maybe warm, brown beverages.

sterb122_gif

• Cpt. Mick
    Participant

Hello everyone!

Just transplanted from the 7th Mountain Division, hoping to stay here in South Missouri for a few years! After on I’ll be transferring to Hawaii. But I hope we can instigate some fun while I’m here! :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.