12 Days of Toymas… Again.

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions WRITE 12 Days of Toymas… Again.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sgt. E.A. “Pepper” Dolby 8 months ago.

12 Days of Toymas… Again.

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

With Halloween only weeks away, Toymas is also drawing nearer. I thoroughly enjoyed the 12 Days of Toymas project we secretly pulled off once, and I’d love to do something similar again.

Is anyone of WRITE interested in joining the 12 Days of Toymas again this year?

• *Raises hand diligently*

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

@Spymaster General Danov Valravn said:
    *Raises hand diligently*  

I would have been surprised had you not volunteered. cool

• Howard Mob
    Participant

explain this toymas celebration, I’m not very educated on this groups ins and outs of celebration, othe rthan toy soldier day, which was fun to walk outside with a sign acting like one of those anonymous wankers.

crap, why didn’t I upload that?!

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

@Howard Mob said:
    explain this toymas celebration, I’m not very educated on this groups ins and outs of celebration, othe rthan toy soldier day, which was fun to walk outside with a sign acting like one of those anonymous wankers.

crap, why didn’t I upload that?!  

Toymas is generally celebrated the same date as Christmas. We celebrate our friendships, loved ones, families – and anything that brought us happiness over the past year.

Of course, toys (or gifts) are an integral part of this celebration. The Army also usually does a Card Exchange around that time as well.

With “12 Days of Toymas” we attempt to write and post 12 Toymas themed short stories about the Digital Bunker and its inhabitants during the 12 days before Toymas, as a little gift of creativity to the community.

• Am I too late to say that I’m definitely interested in writing short stories for the 12 Days of Toymas? :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.