#101 The L.A. F.A.U.L.T.S.

Home Forums Divisions #101 The L.A. F.A.U.L.T.S.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  B34R 5 months ago.

• Sgt. Dutch
    Participant

Los Angeles, CA local division

Division Leader: techiefIve

#101: The L.A. F.A.U.L.T.S. (Fun Administering Utopian LosAngeles Toy Soldiers)

Los Angeles, CA local division

Division page: http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/groups/101-the-l-a-f-a-u-l-t-s/

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/373380119396661/

• techiefIve
    Participant

Attention soldiers of the 101st! We need a logo! Have some crazy idea that you want to share with us? POST IT! Already made one? POST IT! Sketched it with a crayon and think that it’s the most horrible thing you’ve ever drawn? POST IT!

We need your help to get this division started on the right foot, so let’s see what we can do!

Onward to the UTOPIAN PLAYLAND!

• Mouth
    Participant

hello one and all ,I have been away for a bit but i am feeling a Revival coming on!
    *salute*

• techiefIve
    Participant

Welcome back Mouth and welcome to the 101!

• Nurse Chizel
    Participant

Oh my gosh i’ve completely forgotten to draw something. Derppppppp guess i’m staying up a bit later now.

• techiefIve
    Participant

In order to increase our numbers and our invasion strength, I’d like to open up the division a little. Soldiers living in the Inland Empire have been without a Division to call home for some time now (other than the 1123rd Fibonacci which is an umbrella Division for all of Southern California), and I feel like it’s the right thing to do by inviting them into the fold. Are there any supporters or opposers of this idea?

• Dr Ophelia Strating
    Participant

*drags myself in by my fingernails and blinks off the dust from my eyelashes*

h….hel…hello? Oh my god…I’m alive!!!

• Dr Ophelia Strating:
    *drags myself in by my fingernails and blinks off the dust from my eyelashes*

h

• techiefIve
    Participant

Welcome to the 101st Dr. Strating! It’s good to have you with us.

Professor Jimmy Blue: And to Techie,I

• techiefIve
    Participant

It’s official, the L.A. Division has been expanded to include the Inland Empire! Spread the word folks, I.E. has a home!

• MarleyCupcake
    Participant

Wooo!! 909 represent!
    Er… *Clears throat* *Straightens shirt*
    I say, good show, jolly good, top drawer!

• Osiris Bane
    Participant

Well, that makes my question as to whether or not I’m technically part of the 101 while at CSUSB a bit of a non-issue. :P Hopefully I’ll still be able to attend a few events while I’m here.

• Doctor Clockwork
    Participant

Greetings from the Wastelands of Orange County!

Are there any plans for an event or invasion at Anime Expo this year? I’m planning to attend this convention as well as Comikaze Expo in November.
    As a new member of the 101st Division, I would like to offer my place of residence as a gathering place for members who would like to leave their cars in a central location and carpool to places like Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, and other locations Behind the Orange Curtain.

I live in a fairly quiet residential neighborhood with a very low crime rate, so you won’t have to worry about your vehicles.

• Doctor Clockwork
    Participant

Have an interesting idea for Comikaze in Los Angeles: with all the media attention attracted by the convention, has anyone thought of staging an event in front of the convention center?

What about having all the Toy Soldiers who can attend the convention showing up in front of the main hall on a Saturday afternoon and performing some improvised street theater to the tune of Back and Forth by Doctor Steel?

We could perform other routines to his music as well as assorted bits of street theater, and while we have the attention of those in attendance we can hand out leaflets, badges, stickers, and anything else appropriate to the cause.

What do you think of this idea?

ALL HAIL DOCTOR STEEL! MAKE HIS UTOPIAN PLAYGROUND A REALITY!

• techiefIve
    Participant

Your attention please!

Division #101 The L.A. F.A.U.L.T.S. is proud to announce it’s first theme park invasion! Please join us at Knotts Scary Farm on October 10th to enjoy some fantastic mazes and terrifying scares! We have a reservation for the paid maze Trapped which will accommodate 6 participants (two spots are already filled). If you are interested in joining us as we make our way through the mazes and get spooked on the street please let us know so we can coordinate our adventures. If you’re also interested in joining the party on its way through Trapped, please be prepared to cover your share of the entry cost. The reservation was $60 for 6 people and we already have 2. If we get a group of 6 together it’ll only be $10 each. Admission to Scary Farm is $38 and if we carpool we can keep the parking cost at a minimum.

Please post replies, comments, questions, etc. here to keep all the info in one place.

• Nurse Chizel
    Participant

Just an update on the Knotts Scary Farm invasion: We have 3 spots left for Trapped, and would prefer a full group so if you’re interested please let us know as soon as possible. This is happening very very soon (October 10th) so the sooner we can fill the spots the less we have to worry about!!

• Doctor Clockwork
    Participant

I live only three miles from Knott’s Scary Farm, and if anyone would like to carpool with me you you could leave your vehicles at my home in Anaheim. I live on a limited income, so if someone could throw a few dollars toward me for admission, I’d appreciate it.

• techiefIve
    Participant

I’ve created a Facebook event for the Disneyland, California invasion and sent invitation to the 1123rd Southern California and 101st Greater Los Angeles Division members. In case anyone else is interested in attending, here’s the link to the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/990509517671760

• Dr.Dakota
    Participant

Hello, I’m new my name is Dr.Dakota. I’m really excited to be here and can’t wait to be a part of this community. smile

• B34R
    Participant

Evening everybody. Been sometime. Do to some personal stuff I stepped away from TSU but I think I am finding myself being drawn back in. So here the big question, L.A  F.A.U.L.T.S #101 who is still alive here?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.