Dr. Malice has something special in store for the 10 year anniversary of Toy Soldiers Unite & The Army of Toy Soldiers. After having spent much time working upon it, Dr. Malice has created a brand new cover and expansion of the song Build A Playland. Together with Silent Addle, a video will be made for this song, to celebrate our anniversary.
But more importantly, they need YOUR help, to create audio and video for this project. Watch the video below for further explanation from Dr. Malice.
Thank you for choosing to participate in the SilentAddle/Dr. Malice 10th Anniversary video project! Please watch the above video* and follow the outlined instructions below to submit your, um,….submission!
1. Download Audacity (http://audacityteam.org/)
2. Download desired file to sing/play along with
3. In Audacity, select ImportAudio [insert downloaded file name here] 3. Make sure you have a microphone connected. If on a laptop, it’s ok to use your internal mic. Also, be sure to use headphones when recording your audio. This will minimize track bleed from the original track.
4. Press record and sing/play along with the original file
5. On the downloaded file track, press the mute button
6. Select FileExport Audio
7. Select desired output file extension (.wav, .mpeg, .mp3 [download required for this format])
8. Name the file [insert your ToySoldier name here]Audio
9. Export to disk
10. Upload to either GoogleDrive or Dropbox
11. Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Using your webcam, phone, or an actual video camera, record yourself (and some friends if you wish) singing along with the song. Be aware that the audio will be removed from the video file for the final project, so if you want anything specific played in your audio, record a separate audio track that matches the video.
2. Upload your video to either GoogleDrive or Dropbox
3. Send a link to your video to email@example.com
1. Have fun!
2. Wear your uniform!
5. It’s the 10th anniversary!
Deadline is February 1st.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Dr. Malice directly at