In this digital age of fancy shmancy video cameras on phones and in watches and even video cameras inside hamsters, why not start a revolution of mini Propaganda Videos?
Just film something short, something cool, something pro TSU, something funky, something fun… you know the drill.
Then post that funky chunky monkey video on the little website we like to call www.youtube.com.
It could be anything…
-Do the robot while squeeking in your best robo voice “TOY SOLDIERS UNITE DOT COM!”
-Have a cupcake puppet show by cutting the “muffin tops” off the cupcakes and make them talk, saying novel things like “TOY SOLDIERS UNITE DOT COM!”
-Have someone film you walking through a shopping center of sorts but have a hunchback, then when someone asks “Are you okay?”
Say “YES! I AM NOW, CAUSE I HAVE TOY SOLDIERS UNITE DOT COM!”
Videos like these are sure to go viral, or at least bacterial.
Createde by Professor Jimmy Blue
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-35409469-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
Search through the posts
Latest News Articles