A box with a slit across the top
Stuff to decorate said box with
Post-it notes & propaganda
1) Prepare the box: Decorate your box in however way you like, use glitter and bright colours, cut out printed off robot heads, plaster it with stickers, add ribbons, paint it, etc. Cut out a hole in the top large enough for the post-it notes to go in.
2) In large, legible letters on the front of the box, write: “If there was a utopian playland, what would you want to be in it?” or some variation therein.
3) Attach post-it note block to the top and maybe a pen on a string. Next to, under, beside, where-ever, the hole include www.toysoldiersunite.com
4) Place your Playland in a Box in a public location, or ask a grocery store, doctor’s office, library, internet/game cafe, etc. if you can leave the box there.
5) Sit back in the comfort knowing that you’ve provoked people into thinking what their Utopian Playland would entail, and perhaps how’d they achieve it.
(DON’T FORGET TO GO BACK AND CHECK OUT THE SUGGESTIONS!)
Created by Captain NUrse Risa
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
Search through the posts
Latest News Articles